1. We first ask: What are the objectives, facts, benefits? Who is the target audience? What should the style and tone be?
2. Budget development: An estimate is prepared showing a range of fees plus expenses.
3. Research: We start with existing facts and go to the marketplace to find the information that will bring greater success to the venture.
4. Concept, design development: With facts in hand, we start the job of organizing and converting all the information to a visual-copy presentation explaining the applications, flat plans and time schedules.
5. Production: This phase includes the supervision, production and delivery / launch of the the end product.